вторник, 31 декабря 2013 г.

Happy New Year!

I wish you everything bad to stay in the past year, you to forget about all the failures and troubles in 2013 and in the New Year all your dreams, desires, aspirations to come true. Start something new, don't be afraid. And most importantly, what I wish for you is health!

And I promise that next year there will be more posts, diy tutorials and outfits.

Happy New Year!

P.S. if you are interested how I spend my New Year holidays, follow me on instagram - instagram.com/maria_lotosh and twitter - twitter.com/MariaLotosh



Я желаю вам, чтоб всё плохое осталось в прошлом году. Чтоб вы забыли о всех неудачах и бедах в 2013. А в Новом Году пусть все Ваши мечты,  желания, стремления сбываются, начинайте что-то новое, не бойтесь. И самое главное, что я хочу пожелать - это, конечно, здоровья!

И от себя пообещаю, что в следующем году будет ещё больше постов, МК и аутфитов.

С Новым Годом!

P.S. если вам интересно как я провожу новогодние праздники, следите за мной на инстаграм - instagram.com/maria_lotosh и твиттер -  twitter.com/MariaLotosh




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий